Football Recruiting

Syracuse football recruiting: Class of 2018 long snapper Aaron Bolinsky commits to SU as preferred walk-on

Syracuse head coach Dino Babers, who enters his second season with the Orange this fall, added his 10th class of 2018 commit in long snapper Aaron Bolinsky.

UPDATED: June 19, 2017 at 12:16 p.m.

Aaron Bolinsky, a class of 2018 long snapper unranked by major recruiting services, committed to Syracuse Sunday night as a preferred walk-on.

The 5-foot-11, 225-pounder will be eligible in fall 2018. Last month, kicker Jeff Chan and running back Luke Erickson committed to SU as class of 2017 walk-ons.

Bolinsky attended Blue Mountain High School in Schuylkill Haven, Pennsylvania, 90 miles northwest of Philadelphia, for three years. This fall, he will play for North Schuylkill High School. Per his Hudl.com profile, he has a 22-inch vertical, benches 315 pounds, squats 505 and deadlifts 585. He plays center and works as a long snapper.

Earlier on Sunday, class of 2018 wide receiver Anthony Queeley committed to the Orange.

Bolinsky is Syracuse’s 10th addition to the 2018 class. Track the class of 2018 here.

CORRECTION: In a previous version of this post, the high school graduation date of Aaron Bolinsky was misstated. He is in the class of 2018, not the class of 2017. The Daily Orange regrets this error.